1. Before switching off the ignition, turn the steering wheel with “spoke” position upward.
2. Open up the air bag protector plates, placing the lock on the dashboard.
3. Push the twin hooks upward to lock it on the “spoke” of the steering wheel, done!
4. To adjust the degree of the air bag protector plate, use the special key provided, turn and screw upward or downward for the right angle.
- Adjustable airbag protector plate design to fit almost all vehicles.
- Any force attempts to remove the lock will trigger the honk and alert passer-by.
- With “spoke” of the steering wheel locked, cutting the steering wheel will not help to remove the lock..
- Its airbag protector helps to secure the car and the airbag as well