Super Dry 6 Core Advantages
- Absorbs up to 300% of its own weight depending on mix and packaging
Tests prove that 100 grams of silica gel are required to absorb moisture only 10 grams of Super Dry desiccant will suffice. Super Dry’s absorption rate is 8-15 times than that of common desiccants.
- Moisture turns into gel, leakage free
The active ingredients, calcium chloride and gelling polymers when absorbing moisture turn into a gel eliminating any possibility of leakage.
- Once moisture has been absorbed by Super Dry it cannot evaporate and return into the environment
Super Dry absorbs moisture and turns the resultant mix into a gel by means of an irreversible chemical reaction
- Broad application temperature range from -5°C — 90°C
Super Dry desiccants with their active ingredients are suitable and can be used in almost all the maritime environment worldwide.
- Non Toxic and DMF free
Super Dry is a one time use utilizing calcium chloride and environmentally safe polymers and packaging ensuring that it complies with all national import standards
- Patented designs and various relevant certifications
Super Dry’s patented designs are practical, convenient and safe. We have passed Quality Management System certifications of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, and obtained certificates of RoHS, REACH, ECO, etc
Super Dry desiccants are designed for use in cartons, boxes, poly bags, etc.
- Super Dry desiccant placed within cartons/boxes/poly bag ensures that your high value goods arrive in perfect condition.
- High absorption and leak free.
- A complete size and specification range to match your requirement.
- Doubling packaging utilizing Tyvek and very high grade non woven materials ensure complete safety.
Inner package : DuPont-Tyvek, irreversible venting water-proof materials.
Outer package : Very high grade non-woven materials.
Goods protected by Super Dry desiccant
- Agriculture products : spices, coffee, tea, tobacco, pepper, ginger, cloves, cashew, rice, wheat, corn products etc
- Wooden products : furniture, paper products etc.
- Electronic products : electronic applicances, cables, toys etc.
- Leather products : footwear, garments and sofa furniture etc.
- Metal products : sheets, coils, machinery, auto/spare parts, aluminum billets, copper products etc.
- Textiles : garments, batik, fabrics etc.
- Household products : glass ware, melamine, handicraft etc.
Dual Layer Leak Free Design
Inner layer: Tyvek
Outer Layer: High grade non woven materials.
Dual layers to ensure desiccants are leak free.
The most advanced one-way venting packing materials
Inner sac one way Tyvekm outer sac one way high grade coated non woven for double safety